This course is designed for the advanced classic artist who has been lashing at least 6-12 months. An advanced technique that requires mastered isolation, directional placement, adhesive control, and fine motor skills.
- What is volume lashing?
- Volume Denominations
- Volume Lash Set-Up
- Volume Thickness
- Correct Volume Calculation
- Volume Lengths
- Volume Curls
- Volume Adhesive
- Volume Tweezers
- Correct Tweezer Grip
- Volume Lashes
- Volume Fans
- Long Base vs. Deep V’s
- “T-Bar” & Wrapping
- Correct Fan Angles
- 4 Volume Techniques
- Adhesive Dipping
- Demonstration and practice of pick-up from lash strip
- Demonstration and practice of 4 volume techniques
- Demonstration and practice on placing fans onto sponges
- Demonstration and practice placing fans on paper
- Demonstration and practice fan dipping in adhesive
- Demonstration and practice fan attachment to single classic lashes
- Demonstration and practice fan attachment to strip lashes
- Demonstration of fan attachment onto live model
In order to successfully pass the course, 4 models must be done outside of class and pictures sent to the instructor to complete certification.
- 2 Top-End Hand-Tested Volume Eyelash Excellence Tweezers
- 3 lash trays: C-Curl .07 (2) C-Curl .05 (1)
- Eyelash Excellence Volume adhesive
- Practice Sponges
*This kit is designed to give you the basic quality items needed to start practicing fan making and give you enough for a few trial applications.
Class Type: Theory and hands-on.
Hours: 8 hours
Cost: $560 (Class Fee + Kit) – $185 deposit due at time of registration
Class Size: 4-8 students
Models: Participants practice the hands-on portion on a model.
CLASS POLICIES AND TERMS
Refunds: $185 is Non -Refundable, but in case of an emergency can be transferred to the next course. For a full refund please call one week prior to the start of the class. Sorry, No refunds of deposit can be given for cancellation within three days and no refunds for no-shows. We reserve the right to cancel any class. In this case a full refund will be returned and the class will be rescheduled.
Repeat Class: If you have taken a class and wish to have a refresher, the fee is half the original fee of the class. Please, contact us to register.
Cost: Rates are subject to change.
Class Size: Typical class size is 4-8 students. We like to keep our classes smaller so that everyone receives focused attention and thorough training
QUESTIONS AND MORE INFO
If you have any questions about the class please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-295-7107.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Assessments Yes